Voting Body Membership
VOTING BODY MEMBERSHIP
2018 Roc BMA Awards Judges & Selection Committee Membership Application
Thank you for your interest in being a Judge/Selection Committee Member for the 2018 Rochester Black Men Achieve Awards. We truly appreciate your interest and efforts.
The Rochester Black Men Achieve Awards is an annual awards program designed to recognize and honor African American/Black men and local organizations for their excellence, achievements and commitment to the Rochester community. The awards gala will be held on Saturday, January, 20, 2018 at the Joseph A. Floreano Rochester Riverside Convention Center.
Please note the following:
- Judges must be available to judge entries independently, and in a fair and impartial manner.
- As a judge, you can expect to evaluate from 1 to 6 (1-6) award categories entries, using a pre-formatted voting and balloting forms.
- No judge may evaluate a category in which his company is competing.
- Judges will not receive any form of compensation.
- Volunteer judges will be publicly recognized at the awards gala.
Please complete the volunteer application to be considered as a judge:
We will assess your registration shortly and let you know if you’ve been accepted as a Judge/Selection Committee Voting Member. Thank you so much for your patience, and we look forward to contacting you soon.
If you have any questions in the meantime, email us at info[at]rocbma-awards[dot]com.